Support the Patrasche Foundation with these righteous and refined wines. We can only make this happen thanks to the warm support of our friends and supporters. The profits will be fully devoted to the counseling expenses of those who don’t have the means to pay for our innovative counselling method.
1. Chateau Houte – Mondain Rouge 2012: 6.50 euro per bottle / 36 euro per 6 bottles
- Has an aromatic expression of red fruit and vanilla.
- Ideal with red meat and slightly spicy dishes. Good pairing with most cheeses.
2. La Baume: Domaine De La Baume-Les Thermes: 9 euro per bottle / 51 euro per 6 bottles
- Deep ruby red colour.
- Strong nose with large amounts of ripe black fruit and a magnificent hint of coffee beans, also with a taste of black fruit, robust tannins, perfect length and fine finish.
- Excellent with meat dishes, game or poultry, especially when grilled. Also very good with ripe (aged) cheeses.
3. Chateau Belair Montaiguillon 2010: 10.50 euro per bottle / 60 euro per 6 bottles
- This heavenly, festive wine comes from a satellite town of St.Emilion, i.e Montagne St.Emilion, St.Georges to be more precise.
- It is the second wine of Ch. Belair St. Georges.
- 80% Merlot, 10% Cabernet-Sauvignon and 10% Cabernet-Franc.
1. Macon Blanc Villages Domain de Les Perelles: 10 euro per bottle / 57 euro per 6 bottles
- Refreshing white wine with an attractive yellow colour and a slight greenish tint.
- Has a fruity, flowery aroma like a Chardonnay.
- Can be kept for 2 to 4 years.
- Serve between 8 and 12°C with charcuterie, ham, parsley and chicken.
- Highly recommended with mild tasting fish. Also excellent as aperitif.
2. La Pélissière Sec: 6 euro per bottle / 33 euro per 6 bottles
- La Pélissière Blanc Sec is a dry wine with refreshing and subtle citrus fruit aromas and a hint of green apple.
- The taste is deliciously succulent and fruity with a long finish in which the Sauvignon Blanc comes slightly to the fore.
- La Pélissière Blanc Sec is an all-round wine for all who enjoy a delightful glass of a delicious refreshing white wine.
- Ideal alone as an aperitif wine, but its refreshing dry taste also goes well with (grilled) chicken or turkey, fish and summer salads.
1. Cava l’Arboc: 8.50 euro per bottle / 48 euro per 6 bottles
- Profuse, crisp aroma of green apple and citrus. Ideal aperitif: refreshing and good for the appetite.
- Goes perfectly with light, elegant appetizers. Salads, oysters, magnificent with sushi!
- Of course Cava L’Arboq 1919 is also very popular at assorted parties, receptions, …
- During a blind comparative test by a Dutch/Belgian panel of tasters, Cava L’Arboq 1919 was judged best in the category sparkling wines under the €30 (Crémants, Mousseux, other Cavas): the ultimate proof that this cava L’Arboq 1919 has an exceptional price/quality ratio.
2. Cava l’Arboc Rosé: 9 euro per bottle / 51 euro per 6 bottles
- Raspberry colour, taste of red fruits.
- Dry, balanced with clear bubbles.
- Fresh on the lips with a strong finish of ripe fruit.
- Ideal as aperitif: refreshing and good for the appetite.
- Goes perfectly with light, elegant appetizers. Salads, oysters, magnificent with sushi.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]